George Gallen on 13 Aug 2004 15:11:05 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Re: mutt/gpg/procmail question (Walt Mankowski)

Title: RE: [PLUG] Re: mutt/gpg/procmail question (Walt Mankowski)

I don't know. I think that was the correct syntax and spelling
at the time. These weren't your average people, they were very
well educated, and they wouldn't have had a New England dialect,
as most were born in England.

George