Alexander Birch on 17 Aug 2004 11:29:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: gmail?

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:21:18 -0700 (PDT), M.Simons
<msimons@slackware.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Paul wrote:
<snip>
> Speaking of which, I'm curious how some of you choose your user names...
> it's easy to choose one for a throwaway service like yahoo mail -- but
> gmail which is a bit harder to get onto, it's rather difficult to come up
> with a 'permanent' name for.. wondering what people typically choose
> (finally I think I came up wih something, but I'm sure it's gone by now...
> of course... I don't have any invite anyways, so the point is moot.)

Michael,

My two handles were taken: kes and kesler; so was my last name birch.
So I just opted for abirch, a former email account.

Cheers,
Alex

--
"He's the best physician that knows the worthlessness of the most medicines."
--Ben Franklin

www.lifesabirch.org