Howard Bloom on 29 Aug 2004 17:44:03 -0000

[PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the response on top?

I don't like the response on the bottom.  Someone will have to explain the
reason or purist reason why you all put the responses and replies on the
bottom of the message.

That's right, I use Outlook.  But whether or not I used Outlook or Eudora, I
would still put my response on the top because"

1.  I like it.
2.  It is quicker.
3.  It makes sense.

What's with the messages in this group?  You make an effort to put your
response on the bottom, but leave 50 lines of bullshit that is no longer
germane to the discussion.  I could deal with the bottom response if the
messages were at least cleaned up.

Howard L. Bloom, CCNA
Cisco Remarketer/Network Consulting
PC-MAN, Inc.
305 Earlington Road
Havertown, Pa.  19083

Main Number 610-853-2828
eFax uSA 309-401-7614
eFax GB  44 7013006245298

AOL:    howardbloomPC-MAN
Yahoo: Pistonpilot2000
MSN     howardbloom@pc-man.com

"The mantra of any good security engineer is: "Security is not a product,
but a process." It's more than designing strong cryptography into a system;
it's designing the entire system such that all security measures, including
cryptography, work together."

-- Bruce Schneier, author of "Applied Cryptography".