jim on 31 Aug 2004 18:50:02 -0000

[PLUG] Shopping Cart Scripts

I suppose this is slightly off topic, but since most likely the best
candidate will reside on a linux server, I figure it's probably a good
place.

I was wondering if anyone could relay their personal experiences with any
shopping cart scripts.  I am looking for something pretty simple,
basically just the ability to have a few items, a cart itself, and the
ability to pass information to a third party merchant account provider.

As far as paid/free, obviously free is good, but people who have had good
experiences with stuff that costs money is good too.  I personally don't
care if it's even ASP, I just want to hear about any positive experiences
people have had.

Thanks.

Jim