eric@lucii.org on 4 Sep 2004 18:33:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] novell kit

Joy in Swarthmore today... my Novell kit arrived :-)

Very nice package for the price.  After a nasty experience with some
Microsoft CD-ROMs and ROM-rot, I now recommend that paper sleeved
disks be removed from the paper and placed in plastic jewel cases or
plastic sleeves.

Every disk is labeled "EVALUATION SOFTWARE DVD-ROM"

Here are the contents of the DVDs:

  DVD 1.1A:
    SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9
    Nterprise Linux Services 1.0
    Ximian Desktop 2
    Console 1

  DVD 1.1B:
    SUSE LINUX Professional 8.2
    GroupWise 6.5.1
    Red Carpet Enterprise Server 2.02
    Linux Resources

  DVD 1.1C:
    SUSE LINUX Professional 9.1

Here is the readme.txt from DVD 1.1A:

--
#  Eric Lucas
#     "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth