Howard Bloom on 13 Sep 2004 16:23:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] More critique of Linux desktop

Holy patent leather shoes Batman - I think that damn Howard brought up a
good point!  Why does he have to be so damn obtuse about making it?  That
Howard can certainly be annoying - I'm surprised you even agree with him.