Michael Leone on 13 Sep 2004 16:45:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 12:36, Tobias DiPasquale wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> All those in favor of dropping Howard Bloom from this list, reply
> 'Aye'. Clearly, he has no help to offer the community and wishes to
> only instigate us.

Nay

Not yet, anyway. I've heard lots worse anti-Linux opinions than his.
When he becomes abusive, insulting, etc, then fine - we'll see about
banning him. Dissing Linux is not enuf reason (IMO). I could be
overruled by majority vote, I suppose. How many would that take - we
have somewhere around 400 subscribers, last I heard. has that changed?

Don't think we've ever banned anyone from this list, have we? And Mike
Toren would have to be the guy to do it, since he is the guy running the
mail server.

Individual members can easily set their own killfilters, if they wish.