Howard Bloom on 13 Sep 2004 16:50:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] More critique of Linux desktop

I don't overlook it, it just isn't possible using the current set of tools.
My day to day programs at this point require the use of Windows.  I would
prefer the stability of Linux over Windows any day but I can't move until I
can function at least close to the same level as I do in Windows.