Howard Bloom on 13 Sep 2004 16:58:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

If that is the criteria then can we ban Tobias from the list for his
asscrack comment?  I was deeply hurt by this and I'm afraid it will most
likely cause me several sleepless nights and some mild stomach upset.

Howard

P.S.  I am not nor have I ever "dissed" Linux.  In the server arena I use it
often and it is happily running as my gateway - snort snort - and everything
server.

It is the desktop that I think it is light in the loafers so to speak.
After all, you wouldn't take a .22 caliber gun to a gunfight when you have
perfectly good .45 caliber handguns at the ready.

-- Celebrate today - the assault weapons law just expired.  Rest in peace
assault weapons bill - rest in peace.