Stewart Lone on 13 Sep 2004 19:05:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

Howard Bloom wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org [mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 1:59 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

Tobias DiPasquale wrote:

All those in favor of dropping Howard Bloom from this list, reply 'Aye'. Clearly, he has no help to offer the community and wishes to only instigate us.

Negative.

It's a little painful for us, but a strong opposing opinion won't kill us. It's actually good for us. And if Howard thinks he wants to drop this list, that's up to him.

It's highly likely that Howard does have a lot to offer. Even I have helped people here in the past. And I'm sure we can both learn from everyone else. Today's enemies are tomorrow's friends, and the other way around.

When did I become an enemy? I use Linux! Can I play with everyone now? What are you all, Borg? You say you do not want to assimilate me but unless I sacrifice to the DESKTOP I am not of the body - Re: Landrau - star trek fame.

I just want to know when the hooded guys with staffs that belch smoke will
be knocking on my door to bring me to Landrau.

Howard

Soon Howard soon. There at the bottom of the street in the post office picking up refills for their smoke belching staffs. 19083 I believe.