Howard Bloom on 13 Sep 2004 18:39:04 -0000

RE: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

When did I become an enemy?  I use Linux!  Can I play with everyone now?
What are you all, Borg?  You say you do not want to assimilate me but unless
I sacrifice to the DESKTOP I am not of the body - Re: Landrau - star trek
fame.

I just want to know when the hooded guys with staffs that belch smoke will
be knocking on my door to bring me to Landrau.

Howard