Howard Bloom on 13 Sep 2004 20:04:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org] On Behalf Of Eric S. Raymond
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 3:43 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

Howard Bloom <lists@pc-man.com>:
> When did I become an enemy?  I use Linux!  Can I play with everyone now?

I remember you from the PA-RKBA list.  You use guns, too, but I don't want
you playing on any shooting expedition I ever organize.

I have been keeping quiet about your past behavior to give you a chance to
demonstrate that you learned something from being run off PA-RKBA.  It is
now evident that you have not.  You are still a miserable, contentious,
troublemaking asshole and far too impressed with your own rhetoric.

Yes, PLUGgers, you should drop this guy.  Like a rock.  I never tangled with
him personally back on the PA gun-rights list, but I watched with
astonishment while he pissed off *everybody* there. Let him be somebody
else's problem.  Maybe he'll grow up someday.  I doubt it, though.  His kind
generally gets nastier and more bitter with age.
--

Just to set the record straight Eric, how does one get thrown off his own
list?  Be more accurate in your telling of the story, or are you in the

Howard

P.S. I'm waiting for my apology for being called an asshole.  You really
hurt my feelings.  Please apologize.