Paul on 13 Sep 2004 20:59:14 -0000

Re: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

Dan Widyono wrote:

becoming much too distracted by this mess.

Mess? What mess? Oh, sorry, I've been deleting all e-mail from someone with an account named Howard Bloom, and all e-mail with that name in the subject line, today. I thought it was rather quiet on this list all of a sudden...

Missed one!  Most of the traffic is coming from the old, regulars.