George Gallen on 17 Sep 2004 14:47:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Verizon DSL

Title: RE: [PLUG] Verizon DSL

I'm not sure. I just signed up for DSL in my area (Barrington NJ), I live on a block street that
I thought would never get DSL. I'm still awaiting the modem in the mail, but so far no one has
called and said, sorry, it's not available yet! (fingers crossed they really did add it to my area).

I currently have Comcast cable, however, since there is so much traffic on my node, I rarely get
anything above 1.5-2 mbs download anyway, and at $25/month less than cable seems like it should
be a good choice. However, I'm not dropping cable until I'm satisfifed I can live with DSL.

Don't you have cable internet in your area? which I would think would be far less than $80/month.
or is it the terms of service that is the problem?

George