Greg Lopp on 29 Sep 2004 08:00:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Mutt, Mozilla and missing files

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 11:05:47PM -0400, eric@lucii.org wrote:
> All I can muster for Mozilla is this and it never works:
> text/html; /usr/bin/mozilla "file:///%s"
>
> It always complains that it cannot find the file /tmp/mutt<random string>

Ran into a similar problem when trying to connect OpenOffice and
attachments.  OO took so long to open that my mailer had deleted
the temporary file by the time OO was loaded.  The same is
probably true of mozilla here.
Write yourself a wrapper script that will still do your
'/usr/bin/mozilla "file:///%s"', but will follow the mozilla call
with 'sleep 20'.  Mutt won't delete the temp file until it
returns from that script.

> Anybody else use a separate browser with Mutt?  If so, how do you do it?

galeon has some cmdline options to spawn a given link in a new
window.  It's great if you already have it running.