Art Clemons on 29 Sep 2004 10:46:04 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Resource Kit

Well, one kit sold for $34.99 plus $3.00 to ship.  The lowest price was $9.99.  Most went for about $20.  All seem to have been sold in September only

How likely is Novell to actually make a stink over this?

It could make quite a stink or sue about it. Personally I think it's pretty silly to spend money for something Novell is willing to give away and its terms of usage aren't onerous either. I'm also not sure the money garnered is worth the risk. Of course folks sell drugs with less gain for a single transaction with greater risk so risk does not determine what folks do.