Art Alexion on 2 Oct 2004 17:33:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] palm devices

eric@lucii.org wrote:

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 11:03:21AM -0400, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 09:49:14AM -0400, Art Clemons wrote:

 [11 lines, 38 words, 544 characters]  Top characters:_ iesnalo

Anyway, any suggestions appreciated.

http://www.softwareandstuff.com/cgi-softwareandstuff/sb/productsearch.cgi?storeid=kmak

The above URL features several inexpensive refurbished Palm III's.
Since you were happy with your Palm III,

Wow, thanks.  I nifty shiny new thing would have been nice, but I
couldn't pass up $35 (including shipping) for a new PDA.  It's even an
upgrade from my old one--it's a IIIe!

BTW, I used froogle to check out different products mentioned by
people on the list in response to this question.  Very useful
resource.

--
Jeff

Be aware that the IIIe cannot have the OS upgraded... it's in
ROM. I bought one years ago and was disappointed to find I was
stuck with PalmOS 3.N when newer applications wanted 3.M (where M>N).

Eric

I have a IIIc. It is 8MB, color, same form factor as the other IIIs so you can use your old sync cradle on another computer if you wish. It is Palm OS 3.5 (the last in the 3.x series). I have a bunch of accessories including folding keyboard in a case, Kodak PalmPIX camera module, modem, a bunch of cases including a very nice leather one that holds a cell phone, the camera module, and other stuff, and I believe, a car adapter. I have at least 3 III series compatible cradles (only one is also a charger). I was going to keep it for the camera, but if you want it, mail me off list.

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c