Aaron Mulder on 4 Oct 2004 17:52:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Multi-Processor Support

	I don't remember for sure whether it listed 1 or multiple CPUs on
the install screen when I've installed on multi-CPU machines.  So I can't
say for sure whether that's a problem, but again I haven't had it install
the wrong kernel on the 3 or 4 SMP machines I've tried.  The partition
thing is more disturbing -- I haven't had that problem before.  You
definitely got to the manual partitioning screen, right?  I think you have
to click "custom"  or "expert" or whatever 2 or 3 times for it to finally
allow you to completely customize the drive partitions.

Aaron