George Gallen on 4 Oct 2004 18:15:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Multi-Processor Support

Title: RE: [PLUG] Multi-Processor Support

When I installed RH7.2 on our system, it automatically
installed the smp, and the single processor (-up) kernals.
using the same disks on a single processor system, it
just installed the kernal (wasn't -up, just plain).

George