Ron Mansolino on 5 Oct 2004 19:30:02 -0000

[PLUG] yet another spam-handling system

This is an announcement I just got from newsguy, their mail/spam interface is
nice and easy to use, but I don't know how it compares to other packages.
(how is squirrel mail, btw? can someone recommend a cheap-ass webmail package?)
Their site for this is http://spamhippo.com/

Their customer support is top-notch, and they actually spend money on upgrades
and silly stuff like that, fwiw. Unfortunately, they're on the west coast and
things suffer when national connectivity takes a dive.

support@newsguy.com said...
Subject: SpamHippo picking up steam with Linux users!

It looks like SpamHippo is starting to pick up some steam with Linux
users, and has recently been referenced within several resource, software &
publication sites that cater to the Linux community. A few sample links
appear below...

RedHat Certified Software
http://www.redhat.com/apps/isv_catalog/AppProfile.html?
application_data_id=2207

Linux Gazette
http://www.linuxgazette.com/node/view/9456

Virus Bulletin
http://www.virusbtn.com/resources/links/?ven

Linux Links
http://www.linuxlinks.com/Software/Internet/Mail/Anti_Spam/

CSO Buyer's Guide
http://buyersguide.csoonline.com/search/results.php?
keytext=&category=39&go=Search

If you know of any Linux resource sites or publications that may have an
interest in reviewing or writing about SpamHippo, please let us know.

Sincerely,
NewsGuy News Service

--
Ron Mansolino   RMsolino@netaxs.com   http://www.netaxs.com/~rmsolino/