Ron Kaye Jr on 28 Oct 2004 16:34:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] A lesson for us all?

just growing  pains.

everyday i read something new about more linux implementations
       USATODAY  last week-  a no cost alternative in poor south american countries

       (cant remember the source) Silicon Graphics new super server - a LINUX box

       SLASHDOT (today) - [more, new] European municipalities implementing LINUX

its good for me.
i can learn linux- 20 years in IT
but, i've been replaced by (frequently paper) MCSE.
many of them cannot.

the sooner the better.
patience young skywalker.

ron