M.Simons on 2 Nov 2004 23:26:01 -0000

[PLUG] OT:Job-Web Devel/Nonprofit/M$

Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:03:24 -0500
From: Patrick O. Woody <pwoody@one-economy.com>

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing you on behalf of the One Economy Corporation.  We are
currently seeking a Senior Web Application Developer for our
organization.  Due to our inability to find the candidates with the
qualifications we are seeking, we are asking that you assist us by
posting the job description on your group's/organization's website.  It
would be of great help to us because we know that you are able to put
the opening in front of the candidates we are seeking.  The position is
as follows:

Senior Web Application Developer

Non-profit connecting low-income people to economic opportunities online
at www.thebeehive.org <http://www.thebeehive.org/>  seeks Senior Web
Application Developer.  Candidate must have commitment to social change
and 4+years ASP, JavaScript, CSS, XML, MSSQL7/2000 and Win2K, 1+  .Net
(C# pref.).  Job requires Flash scripting, project planning and
documentation (e.g., UML), building online applications with support for
the disabled (e.g., 508 and WAI).  Respond to bhecht@one-economy.com.
EOE.  No calls.

Thank you so much for your help in assisting us with our search.

Sincerely,

Patrick Woody