Pablo Tao Virgo on 3 Nov 2004 15:01:03 -0000

[PLUG] Horizontal stripes in debian testing?

I'm getting mostly odd green and pink stripes on my desktop, likely tied
to disk activity (?) using the current debian testing, Gnome 2.6 and X
Windows. The lines show up across windows, always appear to be about the
same length, disappear when the section of the screen is completely
re-drawn but will scroll with and move around with open windows as if
they were a part of the content. Any ideas where this comes from, how to
fix it, what package might be at fault etc?

~Pablo