George Gallen on 4 Nov 2004 22:13:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Setting a USB serial adapter...

Title: RE: [PLUG] Setting a USB serial adapter...

I'm trying to read/communicate with a packaging scale.
The scale has 9600/e/7/1 setup. I'll have to look into
the minicom. problem is I am not at the console, and can
not use any GUI interfaces, strictly command line.

George