Aaron Crosman on 11 Nov 2004 18:04:02 -0000

[PLUG] Mystery Cron job

I noticed today that I have a cron job that's running about once a week,
and it's causing problems.  The trouble is I don't know which user
account the job belongs to, I killed it off before I thought about using
ps to find the user context, and I'd rather not wait until it starts up
again (in part since I don't know when that will be). I checked both
root and my user's crontab, and I don't see it on there.  Is there a way
to look over all the cron tabs in one shot?

Thanks
Aaron