Paul on 12 Nov 2004 15:31:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: Domain Transfers (and Hijackings) to Become Easier

Aaron Crosman wrote:

Just "lock" your domain.

Can somone point to a good article explaining all this? I've seen the basic outline, but I haven't been able to find anything explaining what "locking" actually does. I need to write a piece for all the people in my organization that have registered domains with suggested best practices...and I figure I should understand what I'm recommending.

Google for it or read the support sections of different registrars.