Paul on 12 Nov 2004 15:29:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: Domain Transfers (and Hijackings) to Become Easier

Tobias DiPasquale wrote:

On Nov 12, 2004, at 10:05 AM, Paul wrote:

Just "lock" your domain.

How would one go about doing that? I'm logged into my Register.com account right now, but I don't see any option for "locking" anything... Any hints? Thanks.

register.com states this: To request your .com or .net domain name be protected against transfers away, please select “Ask a Question” and request a domain name lock at no additional charge. We will confirm your request by email to your administrative email address on file prior to locking your domain name from transfer.