Aaron Crosman on 12 Nov 2004 15:18:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Fwd: Domain Transfers (and Hijackings) to Become Easier

Can somone point to a good article explaining all this?  I've seen the
basic outline, but I haven't been able to find anything explaining what
"locking" actually does.  I need to write a piece for all the people in
my organization that have registered domains with suggested best
practices...and I figure I should understand what I'm recommending.

Aaron