high_desert on 22 Nov 2004 01:10:03 -0000

[PLUG] kaze@voicenet.com ==> hidesert@cox.net

Hi all,

I relocated to Arizona, am back on broadband and (re)subcribed to PLUG as
hidesert@cox.net. My kaze@voicenet.com went offline for a bit due to USPS
mail and payment issues - I hope it didn't bounce to the list. Wanted to
post this as we sometime recognize each other by sig and eddress.

I joined the Cochise Linux Users Group, http://www.cochiselinux.org, but as
far as I can tell there is ZERO traffic on their list, and the website will
start to bit-rot soon too. Disappointing. So, back to PLUG!

Here is a short movie that was passed around via email at work last week.
Kind of cute; probably old, http://www.toyservers.com/evil.swf.

- Zake