Jason Costomiris on 3 Dec 2004 14:16:02 -0000

[PLUG] Any recent broadcom 58xx drivers?

Long ago and far away, RedHat used to ship a broadcom 58xx driver package.

Anyone know where to find more recent sources for this module?  I've
got a 5805 crypto accelerator I'd like to make use of, but need a
recent ubsec driver, specifically one that works with kernel 2.6.9
(running on FC3)...

Everything I've been seeing is for FreeBSD or OpenBSD..

--
Jason Costomiris <><
E: jcostom {at} gmail {dot} com / W: http://www.jasons.org/