Fred K Ollinger on 15 Dec 2004 21:51:28 -0000

Re: [PLUG] procmail/egrep/digits question

I have a whitelist. I get enough crap on my greylist as it is. Yes, I
really want to do this. If someone has a numbered domain, I'll whitelist
it, but I never saw this before.

I check the sub lines of all the blacklisted stuff and it's never good.

Fred

Fred Ollinger (follinge@diadig.com)