rekaye1005 on 31 Dec 2004 14:08:51 -0000

[PLUG] network PXE boot- linux win admin hack REPRISE

I received excellent advice from the group on creating a linux boot diskette to hack a windows administrator password.

My old compaq lab pcs have been replaced by HPs with no floppy drive.

PXE was used with w2003 RIS to reimage the machines, but THEY CANT REMEMBER THE ADMIN PASSWORD!!!

I have a Red Hat 9x PC.

How do I set this up for a network boot to the floppy disk linux/hack program image that I have.

Ron