rekaye1005 on 31 Dec 2004 16:18:48 -0000

RE: [PLUG] content filtering

I am a novice.
SUSE cant be free, can it?

Why did you abandon red hat, or the free fedora path?

What is the rule of thumb with releases?
With Novell or Microsoft, I waited at least 6 months to apply the latest
SP.

Speaking of Novell, what are the job prospects for the coming year?
Have you used dirXML to integrate management of all systems?

I was reading about your family milestones.
In 20 years, you will have another peak experience, which I had this
summer... the kid(s) graduated from college!!! Two weeks ago, my
daughter met with Jamie Diamond, 2006 CEO of JPMorganChase. Enjoy the
ride.

ron