Kyle R. Burton on 11 Jan 2005 16:44:47 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Emacs talk?

I'd be interested.  I just started using Emacs about a year and a half
ago after using Vim for more than ten years.  I have found some
interesting differences in my usage patterns between the two editors.
I've also found some things that each seems to do better than the
other.

I've even started doing some basic elisp extensions to implement ide
type features and have been very happy with the results.  I've done
some similar things in Vim and the approaches are very different.

Kyle