gyoza on 12 Jan 2005 04:48:33 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Switching email programs

eric@lucii.org wrote:

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 10:41:23PM -0500, gyoza@comcast.net wrote:

Even better, QuoteCollapse in Thunderbird. Reduces entire sections of quotes to little plus signs that can be expanded.

Oh, NOW I'm REALLY intrigued.

OK, all you will have to do is download the extension, install it, then restart Thunderbird.

Also, I have mine set to only download headers. That way I can kill spam without downloading it. One odd thing that happens is that spam might not be moved to my junk folder until after I completely download the message. That's OK. The messages that the filter misses are usually obvious to me.