Aaron Mulder on 12 Jan 2005 21:17:35 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Music Formats

	I'm currently working through my CD collection with grip (handy
UI), cdparanoia (to rip), lame (to encode to MP3s), and an iPod.  Grip
drives both the ripping and encoding (as well as CD database lookups), and
if you pass --r3mix to lame it gives nice quality VBR MP3s.

Aaron

P.S. The CDDB is a little slow for me right now, so if you could wait a
week or two to start that would be nice.  :)