Stephen Gran on 17 Jan 2005 17:36:36 -0000

Re: Participation information Re: [PLUG] Keysigning 2/2/2005

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 12:18:07PM -0500, Art Alexion said:
> sean finney wrote:
>
> >for you debian-folks out there, the package 'signing-party' is really
> >handy for this.  it comes with a script called gpg-key2ps which generates
> >a postscript document with your key repeated over and over again in as
> >many rows and columns as the font allows.
> >

> I'm doing something wrong here.
>
>    gpg-key2ps ACC5BA7A > keysigning.ps
>
> produces a file that looks like postscript, but which both gv and ps2pdf
> refuse to handle.

Hmm, it works fine here, although I notice that your email address sort
of hangs over the edges of the box.  If you like I can send you the
postscript file off-list.
|  Stephen Gran                  | A tautology is a thing which is         |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | tautological.                           |