Jeff Abrahamson on 18 Jan 2005 00:09:25 -0000

Re: Participation information Re: [PLUG] Keysigning 2/2/2005

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 05:08:08PM -0500, Art Alexion wrote:
> Jeff Abrahamson wrote:

> >>I'm doing something wrong here.
> >>
> >>    gpg-key2ps ACC5BA7A > keysigning.ps
> >>
> >>produces a file that looks like postscript, but which both gv and ps2pdf
> >>refuse to handle.
> >
> >Works for me, see attached.
> >
> Jeff & Stephen:
>
> OK.  Something is wrong.  Yours works, mine still doesn't.  Did a 'diff'
> and the differences didn't seem significant.  Here is mine.  Any ideas

I am not enough of a postscript guru to help much there, although I
can confirm that it doesn't work.

I've attached a (compressed) copy of my copy of gpg-key2ps, try
diffing them.  Are you running debian?  What does dpkg say about your
version?  Is it current?

In the category of things that don't work for you, Art, add that I
can't find your gpg public key.  Did you ever upload it to a key
server?

    jeff@asterix:Mutt $ gpg --recv-keys 0823462E
    gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
    gpg: Total number processed: 0