Flint Heart on 20 Jan 2005 15:47:16 -0000

Re: [PLUG] If the linux people despise windows...How come...

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 09:38:30AM -0500, George Gallen wrote:
> If the Linux community despises windows that much, why does each
>    newer version of linux (at least Redhat/Fedora), look more and more
>    like windows?

Well isn't windows just a rip off of Mac os ? ;)
And isn't the newer versions of windows doing all the ui stuff that Mac os
has been doing ( I concede that windows had fast user switching first
though )

</macrant>

My point being... when good ui inovations happen differnet ppl decide to
take them up.  Some window managers under linux don't have any similarity
to windows...

N-Tropy