Rebecca Ore on 20 Jan 2005 16:06:33 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Spam Elimination

On Thursday, January 20, 2005, at 08:56 AM, Eric J. Roode wrote:

if it
doesn't contain "PLUG" in the subject and is not GPG-signed, it gets junked.

I don't GPG or PGP sign my messages as I find that it's basically unnecessary for most of us. I don't know many systems administrators outside this list who bother to PGP/GPG posts to private new hierarchies or even to Usenet, much less email.

If that means someone isn't going to read this, <shrug>.