Chris Fearnley on 11 Feb 2005 15:55:09 -0000

[PLUG] LinuxForce is seeking local Linux technical talent

LinuxForce maintains a registry of Linux technical talent.  If you are
between jobs or seeking part-time or subcontractor opportunities (or if
you registered previously, but your contact information has changed),
please register your skill sets with us with the following web form:
  http://www.linuxforce.net/employment.html

Currently, we are seeking someone for an entry-level tech support role.
But we frequently use subcontractors of all types.

Of course, if you have given a PLUG presentation, we know at least one
of your areas of interest ;)

--
CJ Fearnley                 |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   Chief Technology Officer