Flint Heart on 26 Feb 2005 03:06:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OSX "middleware"?

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 08:52:46PM -0500, William H. Magill wrote:
> On 24 Feb, 2005, at 21:28, Rebecca Ore wrote:
> I don't know if the Mini has the same kind of design issue that the
> iMac has or not, but it would not surprise me to find that it does.

I know the Imac's are user servicable.
mac mini's are in between. You are allowed to upgrade them as long as you
don't Break them in the process.  It a bit tricky to open them.  Don't
think apple thinks many ppl will be touching them once they buy them.  And
most ppl never upgrade their machines.

Now that I have MythTV setup running and can connect from my 12" powerbook
I'm thinking a mini would be a great client for upstairs :D

N-Tropy