imayes on 7 Mar 2005 21:09:55 -0000

Re: [PLUG] free books (to review)

Thanks for the Reply Jeff.

I would like to review the "Java Application Development on Linux" book. I work in center city, so I could meet you in the university city area after work either tomorrow or later this week. Let me know the best time for you.

Thanks,

Iman

--- Begin Message ---
I have copies of the following books, free to the first taker.  They
are supplied by Pearsons in the hopes that we will write reviews of
them.

    Albing and Schwartz, Java Application Development on Linux

    Jones, PHP-Nuke Garage

    Costales and Flynt, Sendmail Milters: A Guide for Fighting Spam

    Johnson and Troan, Linux Application Development

You can either pick them up from me in University City, I can drop
them off for you if you are somewhere that's convenient for me, or I
can mail them to you and you pay me $4.

--
 Jeff

 Jeff Abrahamson  <http://www.purple.com/jeff/>    +1 215/837-2287