Darian Anthony Patrick on 7 Mar 2005 21:18:05 -0000

Re: [PLUG] free books (to review)

I think I got to it first, Iman.  I could pass it on to you when I'm
done.

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 21:09 +0000, imayes@comcast.net wrote:
> Thanks for the Reply Jeff.
>
> I would like to review the "Java Application Development on Linux" book. I work in center city, so I could meet you in the university city area after work either tomorrow or later this week. Let me know the best time for you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Iman

> email message attachment
> On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 21:09 +0000, imayes@comcast.net wrote:
> > I have copies of the following books, free to the first taker.  They
> > are supplied by Pearsons in the hopes that we will write reviews of
> > them.
> >
> >     Albing and Schwartz, Java Application Development on Linux
> >
> >     Jones, PHP-Nuke Garage
> >
> >     Costales and Flynt, Sendmail Milters: A Guide for Fighting Spam
> >
> >     Johnson and Troan, Linux Application Development
> >
> > You can either pick them up from me in University City, I can drop
> > them off for you if you are somewhere that's convenient for me, or I
> > can mail them to you and you pay me $4.

Darian Anthony Patrick
Network and Systems Integration Consultant
dapatrick-lists@darianpatrick.com
http://www.darianpatrick.com
--
GPG Fingerprint: BCF1 E7AD 15AD 8A99 F613  AF5F 2A9C C45C F580 E087
About OpenPGP: http://www.openpgp.org/about_openpgp/