gyoza on 23 Mar 2005 13:16:11 -0000

Re: [PLUG] list spam

Michael C. Toren wrote:

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:53:00AM -0500, gyoza@comcast.net wrote:

I just had a short discussion with said subscriber. I think this
one is alright. I informed the person that the post might be taken
negatively and that contacting the list owners first about such a
post is a good idea.

I think you'll have a hard time finding others to agree that the
message in question should not be described as spam.

I didn't say it wasn't.  I did have a discussion with the person about it.