Parrish Blaszka on 23 Mar 2005 20:24:02 -0000

[PLUG] Storage Networking, Data Protection & Backup System Technologies--Malvern, PA--March 31, 2005

Title: Storage Networking, Data Protection & Backup System Technologies--Malvern, PA--March 31, 2005

Hi PLUG Members,

I'm the marketing manager for Cambridge Computer. We are a national data storage and backup integrator (www.cambridgecomputer.com). We're hosting a free day of technical training in Malvern, PA on Thursday, March 31st.

The course material comes from our award-winning curriculum on the hottest topics in storage networking and data protection. The lecture is appropriate for system and network administrators and IT managers with hands-on experience with servers, networking, and storage devices.

The lecture will be held at the Microsoft Office in Malvern, PA (Great Valley Corporate Center, 45 Liberty Blvd.). Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please scroll down for complete lecture details and agenda.

Link to HTML flyer: http://www.cambridgecomputer.com/lecture_March2005_Philadelphia.html

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you in advance. Feel free to pass this along to others who may be interested in attending. The more, the merrier!

Regards,
Parrish Blaszka
Marketing Manager
Cambridge Computer Services, Inc.
Artists in Data Storage
Tel: 781.250.3240
Fax: 781.250.3340
www.cambridgecomputer.com
pblaszka@cambridgecomputer.com

Next Generation Storage Networking, Data Protection & Backup Systems