Carl Husa on 8 Apr 2005 03:03:27 -0000

[PLUG] dhcp question

Running SUSE 9.2 on another box.  Everything ran fine this afternoon, anbd now suddenly no internet.

Have Comcast cable modem and linksys router configured as a dhcp server.  Can ping the gateway, and any address on the other sie of the router - so thinking DNS, huh?  dhcpcd appears to be running just fine, according to /sbin/dhcpcd - d eth0.

Checking on my XP box, iconfig /all looks okay, although the DNS Server lines, which used to show the comcast 68. whatever servers, now has the address of the gateway.

I'm tired, been a real long day, and apologize if I'm just being brain dead dumb!