Luke Renn on 11 Apr 2005 19:38:47 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Network services dying

* Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri@yahoo.com> [2005-04-11 15:25:17 -0400]:

> Yeah it seems to be still there.  Could it be the motherboard that is the
> problem?  I would be shocked if it where, but maybe.

The only other thing that this sounds like is a media mismatch on your
NIC, ie, you have a 100mb router but your card is in 10mb mode.   You
said you had different cards in there, different distro's, different
kernels, so that almost rules out our box no?  Could it be something
else?  Whats the whole network/senario setup like?

--
Luke                 | PGP: 0xFBE7D8AF
goseigen@comcast.net | 2A44 9EB2 F541 C1F2 D969  56E3 8617 5B7F FBE7 D8AF