Art Alexion on 9 May 2005 14:51:36 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Any experiences with the iRiver portable players?

Does it display OGG and FLAC tags?

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c