John Von Essen on 1 Jun 2005 16:04:54 -0000

Re: [PLUG] ISP Recommendations

True that!

Exxon Mobil has over 1 million public IP address allocations from ARIN,
all of which are registered to the Corp. headquarters addresss in Texas,
obviously, Exxon uses those IP's all around the world...

I always wondered if the geographic load balancers direct traffic based
on ARIN IP data. I know some of them just direct traffic on round-robin or
resource availability.

-john